Welcome to the Smart Sales Pro Podcast episode 35. Today’s guest is speaker, author, coach and founder of Key Account Growth Jermaine Edwards.
Jermaine helps Key account managers, key account directors, sales managers and consultants serving B2B clients discover the hidden principles and strategies needed to create predictable sales growth from their key customers and deepen their client relationships.
Today’s topic is Jermaine’s 6 Principles of Outstanding Account Managers.
6 Principles of Outstanding Account Managers.
- Strategy Definers: They have a clear understanding of business and company goals.
- Truth Finders: They are one question away from the answers they need.
- Value Adding and Creation: What you know about your customer and how you help them. (Capability Knowledge)
- Influential Communication: Observe their behavior and see through the eyes of the customer.
- Trust Amplifiers: They create no fear in the mind of the customer. They do what they say they will do.
- Results Bringers: Win-win philosophy
Life Lesson: Be collaborative. You can’t do it all alone. Everything matters, even the small details.
Getting Everything You Can Out Of All You’ve Got by Jay Abraham
Dealstorming: The Secret Weapon That Can Solve Your Toughest Sales Challenges Book by Tim Sanders
Compelling People: The Hidden Qualities That Make Us Influential Book by John Neffinger and Matthew Kohut
How to connect with Jermaine: