Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Todays guest is Executive Director of the Institute for Excellence in Sales (IES) Fred Diamond.
Fred connects the top sales speakers, authors, and trainers in the world, such as Neil Rackham, Tom Snyder, Jill Konrath, and Mark Hunter, to sales leaders to conduct sales workshops to help selling professionals get more successful.
The customer is in control more than ever before.
The customer within minutes can find information in minutes.
The great sales reps…
- Have a passion for their customers
- Understand what their customers are really trying to achieve
- Understand their customers business and bring them solutions to the problems they face
Get up early, eliminate excuses, work around obstacles and be committed to getting better.
2 types of sales pros:
- Those that continually improve
- This that think they are good enough
Fred Diamond Sales Tips:
- Always Be Learning
- Get better
- Work on your craft
- Put science behind it
- Be more energetic
- Make your customer better
- Build your referral network
Massive Action Tips
- Get a coach or mentor
- Get clear on how you want to position yourself in the marketplace
- Be a solution provider instead of a “hawker of things.
If your in sales, even if you work for the best company you still work for yourself. Your the VP.
Instead of being just a sales guy, become “The Go to Person”.
To take yourself to the next level you need to understand the challenges the customer goes through every single day.
Collen Stanley – Emotional Intelligence
Jeb Blount – Fanatical Prospecting
Mark Hunter – High Profit Prospecting
How to connect with Fred: